Sunday, March 22, 2009

On my way

Dear Lamya,

It's been too long! We simply must get together soon and chat. I was thinking of traveling a bit.. would you like to come with me? Safety in numbers you know!
Are you still in that dusty old outpost?

I've made up my mind. We should go and see the world. I'll hire some guards to follow us about, and we'll go and visit all those exotic places. I am all set to go, I even bought a new gown to travel in!

It has a delicious nautical theme to it, you simply must see it! They had other colors out, but I prefer the blue. There is red piping on it, and buttons over the top.. I can just imagine sitting in a cabin of a ship on my journey and barking orders to the crew as if I were the captain. Wouldn't that be a laugh? Let's hope the crew has a sense of humor.


I found a new jeweler too. Her work is so delicate and feminine. I of course am wearing the silver.. you know how I adore my silver. I adore the way she crafted the metal into flowers on this. Instead of the stamen of the flower, there are tiny pearls and crystals. How ducky!
I think she makes it in gold as well. I'll have to take you by her shop.

*A large ink stain covers this portion of the letter*

Oh dear. Sorry about that smudge. I haven't the time to wipe it off.. I hope you don't think any less of me for sending you a sloppy letter.
My nerves are on end, you see.
Here in Telnus they are having a feast of some sort, and are actually telling men to use their slaves publicly.. right in the vineyards!
Well, I won't have anything to do with it. It's enough that I have to hear drunken sailors shout in the middle of the night, I will not go outside of my home to.. *another ink splotch*


Oh I give up. They are right outside my door, saying the most awful things. Scantily clad and all! I have no desire to look upon some slave with barely a wisp of silk and some delicately draped chains!
And that man! Who does he think he is wearing that leather armor, perfectly fitted to his body to show off his tarnsman like abdominal muscles? Not that I would notice such things.
Write back my dear Lamya, and let me know if it's alright to visit. I need to get away!

- Sabina

First Picture:

Skin - BEBAE - Belina *Cinna: Smokey - 1b
Hair - Maitreya Piper II - Charcoal
Eyelashes - *REDGRAVE* Eyelashes - 11 - Showgirl
Dress - ~Ivalde~Anetta blue victorian dress
Jewelry - {Violet Voltaire} Melancholy: Silver/White (Amoire Exclusive)
Gloves - Unspoken Designs - White Satin Gloves

Third picture:

Slave -

Skin - *REDGRAVE* Pale Skin - Ashley - Smoky2
Eyelashes - Cake - Bedroom Lashes
Silks - World's Apart *Godiva Chain Silks* - Black
Collar - ::: Infinity ::: Turian Coloar with Lock (Etched Steel)
Hair - Truth - Lesley 2 - Smokey

Man -

Skin - Scorpio_Orion [1]A

Clothing - !!Husky GFX!! - Ilbert Leather Armor
Sword - Black Ronin - Tribulation Sword (Soon to be re-released)

0 comments: