Monday, March 23, 2009

A letter arrives...

Dear Lady Sabina,
How have you been? Yes I'm still in this "dusty" old post. Did you hear Tarna is to become a homestead now? Buildings are going up left and right and trade is improving. But...well...Sacha left me
filthy rich, so who cares about trade and work and all that? I love this idea of traveling, I've hardly been anywhere! And I miss the gowns we used to wear in Ti. Lately I've been wearing more simple outfits, like this lovely dress.


It only comes in this one color, but isn't it great for spring? Peach and pink with a simple white underblouse. The sleeves are a touch short, but customs aren't as stringent out in the wilds. I don't even really
have to wear this beautiful veil, but this one is hardly a chore at all! Each of the veils in the package has fine chains which drape under the two layers of light fabric. The package comes with several varieties of wear, and all of the fabrics take dye well (recolorable). There's still a chill in the air this far north, so the shawl is a must, and of course I bring my seamstress bag with me everywhere. Old habits and all.


Oh! I was just going to mention learning to put flowers in my hair from one of the local panther girls, and she stopped in to trade! The woman was barechested, can you believe it! Hardly two bits of leather to rub together covering that woman, but she did have the most beautiful necklace on. It almost...almost...covered her nakedness. The flowers in her hair today were very exotic, I wonder where she found them...


A trade ship arrived this morning and allowed the girls from the hold to wander the post for excersize. Not that I particularly like them (you know why) but I did notice one girl who wore a rather beautiful set of open silks. The color and translucency of the silk was so amazing. She wore silver bracelets that were chained to rings, as well as anklets of the same type. They mentioned something about her having been stolen from an Ubar's chain, but I didn't pay much attention. It's generally not all that safe to do so, if you know what I mean.
Anyway, give me a few days to collect my things and I'd be delighted to join you! Perhaps we should meet in Laura?
~Lamya

First Picture-
Skin- Curio-Luster:Nuance
Hair- Pretty Vermin-Rose Red Hair
Dress- *Wishbox*-October Harvest
Bag- Details-Seamstress Bag
Veil- Beyond the Veil-Wren Veil
Scarf- Zaara-Pashmina Shawl

Second Picture-
Skin- Curio-Lovely-Pure
Hair- Exile-Lorelei
Jewelry- Firestarter Designs
Loincloth- Fantasia-Kalea Brown
Beating Stick- Stygian

Third Picture-
Skin- *Tyranny Designs* Wrath-Suri
Hair- (Sanctum)-Demali
Silks- *Evies Closet*-Muse Lingerie
Jewelry- Earthstones-Beautiful Slave Bracelets & Anklets
Collar- Infinity-Turian

0 comments: