Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Bad News..

Dear Lamya,

I've arrived in Laura. Things got.. heated.. in Telnus. I knew my past would catch up to me eventually. I am sorry I didn't write sooner, I left in haste.
You see they found out I used to rule in Treve. It's a huge mess, and part of me wishes it hadn't of happened, but I feel better now. I was able to help a few people, and found there are some still loyal to me.

I've given up my simpler robes, and donned the mantle of the scribes again. It feels nice not having tho hide my wealth anymore!


When I made my appearance in Laura, I had to of course wear something regal. I chose a lovely deep blue gown, with gold paneling. The collar came up just high enough to speak of station, and it even had a cape down the back.
My hair was done up in curls, with little tendrils down the sides, and I draped a lightly jeweled trinket over the top of it.
Although I detest veils, I adore this one I found.. it has the most stunning metal work.

The highlight of my trip was when I met a young slave girl, who had been of Treve. It was nice to speak of these things openly to her. She understood the city I came from, and understood the gravity of the situation I had been in.

I do wish she had worn more though. She had on a simple shift of diaphenous red silk (The horror!) It draped around her so perfectly, no wonder men go mad over slave girls. The bangles she wore accented the piece perfectly.. not too fancy.. but enough. She even wore a flower in her hair.. she must be in love.

Speaking of men, one of my hired guards was a complete brute today as we were entering Laura. He made a show of how heavy my trunks of clothes were.. as if he couldn't carry them!



And the clothes he wore! For shame!
His shirt was barely held together by lacing, exposing his chest and all.. don't even get me started on his pants! They were laced right in the front, where it looked as if one wrong movement and everything would be out in the open. Really, someone should teach these men some modesty around women! I shall never hire him as a guard again.

I've brought a bottle of ta-wine with me, dear. I'll save it for when you arrive. Remember the last time we drank wine together?

Your friend,
Sabina

Free Woman -
Skin - Bebae - Beline *Caramel: Cat 1b
Hair - Analog Dog - embrace - black
Dress - Suki's Silks - Senator Amidala's Outfit
Veil - Illusions - Bahiya Veil
Hair ornaments - Eolande's - Sofia Peacock Headdress Gold

Slave -
Skin - Curio - Petal-Lovely-Chocolate Peach 1
Hair - Stuff - Jordyn - Black
Silks - Sakinah - Nadia silks - red

Free Man -
Hair - Exile - Jiro - Cheyanne
Skin - Belleza - Miguel Tan 1
Clothes - INDI Designs - Preston

0 comments: