Saturday, April 4, 2009

Just in case!

Dear Lamya -

Just in case I am away, I am leaving this letter with the guards. They've promoted me to praetor, and it seems as if every few minutes they're asking me to do work. Can you imagine?


Did you arrive in red? Don't change before I get a chance to see it. If you didn't, might I suggest something like this?

It's this wonderful empire waist robe. The fabric is so rich and beautiful.. perhaps a bit ostentatious but perfect for a grand entrance! The robes wrap around the bust to hide your form as well. The seamstress must have run out of fabric because there are no sleeves, but I fixed that quickly by pairing it with an old jacket made of golden cloth. It matched the drape of the robe well enough. I found a new veil maker, and I love her designs! The way she drapes the fabric is just stunning. I'll have to take you to see her shop. They're modest, and just cheeky enough to be fashionable!

There is a new hairdresser in town! You simply must stop by his shop while you're here. He did my hair up in this lovely design, similar to a shell. It's full of jewels and metal.. perhaps a bit heavy, but perfect for those estate dinners and political meetings.
It seems I'm having more of those lately because of Markos.. but well.. I'll tell you about all that in person.

There are panthers here too! I'm guessing they are from Tarna, since it is so close. This one had more on than the one you described.. but just barely. Her bottom was covered in some wispy feathers held on by a belt. Her top seemed ragged and barely patched together as well. Goodness.. it almost makes me miss my days as a panther. Those outfits are very freeing you know.


Remember that slave I told you about? It seems she was sold here. She was bought by the local tavern and wanders about with some ladles and bowls slung to her hip. The tavern seems quite busy, so I suppose she must need them.
Her garment was gray.. a nice charcoal color, perhaps she is owned by the state?

Come find me in my office, just ask for me and the guards should point you in the right direction.
I look forward to seeing you!

- Sabina

FW -
Hair - Nautilus by Tekeli-li

Veil - Dialicious Kisses - Allure Veil Red

dress - RFYRE PATRICIAN TOGA

shoes - ::: MOON ::: 1001 Night Harem Slippers black

Jacket - DeFleur Modesty Jackets Rheds

Panther -
Necklace - Shifty owl Carved Elements necklace

Belt/Skirt - Feather belt natural - E-Design

Top - Chaospire - Primal Bikini

Hair - Maitreya Apple

Slave -
Silks - *Sinful Contraband* Thrifty Camisk Charcoal

Hair - +++DEJAVU+++ SISTA Black


0 comments: